dimanche 12 septembre 2010

Green Eyes


"Honey you are a rock , Upon which I stand , And I come here to talk , I hope you understand "


"That green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you , And how could, anybody, deny you "


"I came here with a load , And it feels so much lighter, now I’ve met you , And honey you should know, that I could never go on without you   . Green eyes .."



"That green eyes, you’re the one that I wanted to find  , And anyone who, tried to deny you must be out of their mind "

"Cause I came here with a load  , And it feels so much lighter, since I met you  , Honey you should know, that I could never go on without you   . Green eyes.... "

1 commentaire:

Thank you for the comment !!!!! :D

Muchas Gracias por el comentario !!!!!:D

Merci Bp Pour le commentaire !!!!! :D