samedi 11 septembre 2010

Don't want to be your princess .




"What a day for a day dream ,what a day for a day dreaming boy . And i'm lost in a day dream , dreaming about my bundle of joy .And even if time ain't really on my side, it's one of those days for taking a walk outside .I'm blowing the day to take a walk in the sun ,a nd fall on my face in somebody's new mowed lawn ."


Shanis Bouali wears :
A dress from H&m
A vintage vest

Shanis porte :
Une robe de chez H&M
Un gilet Vintage

Shanis lleva :
Un vestido de H&M
Un chaleco vintage


She doesn't need anything more to be pretty. So pretty /Elle n'a pas beosin de plus pour être belle . Aussi belle /.No necesita nda mas pasa estar guapa . Ser tan guapa . 


Lili wears :
A pink dress from zara

Lili porte
une robe rose pâle de chez Zara

Lili lleva
Un vestido rosa de Zara

Every girl has had been dreaming of to be a princess . This dress would be my princess dress. Because it's delicate , sweet./Toutes les filles ont déja rêvé d'être une princesse , cette robe serait la mienne .Pcq elle est légère , elle est délicate /Todas hemos sonado(perdon , ya sabeis que no tenemos un teclado frances ) una vez con ser una princesa , ese seria mi vestido . Porque es ligero , dulce ...









 "I've been having a sweet dream ,I've been dreaming since I woke up today ,it's starring me in my sweet dream,Because she's the one that makes me feel this way ,and even if time is passing me by a lot ,I couldn't care less about the dues you say I got. Tomorrow I'll pay the dues for dropping my load .A pie in the face for being a sleepy bull toad .And you can be sure that if you're feeling right A day dream will last a long time into the night.Tomorrow at breakfast you may prick up your ears ,or you may be dreaming for a thousand years."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for the comment !!!!! :D

Muchas Gracias por el comentario !!!!!:D

Merci Bp Pour le commentaire !!!!! :D